Last Updated and Effective as of: January 15, 2022
- We collect Personal Information (as defined below) from users of our Website when it is voluntarily provided to us and use it for the purposes for which it was provided (see Information We Collect and How We Collect It and How We Use Your Information).
- We automatically collect information from users of our Website for analytical purposes (see Information We Collect and How We Collect It and How We Use Your Information).
Our Website is provided from the United States and all servers that make it available reside in the United States. You understand that data stored in the United States may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the United States. The Website is intended for users situated in the United States .
If you have questions, you can always contact us using the information in the section below titled Contact.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect information, including Personal Information, when you provide such information to us directly, such as when you send us an email, or otherwise interact with us on the Website. Your provision of your Personal Information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal Information” is information that specifically identifies you. We do not collect Personal Information unless you submit that information to us.
Types of Personal Information we may collect directly from you include: name, email address, and phone number. You may also provide us with your employment information when contacting us about potential career opportunities. We may also collect other information that you directly provide us, including marketing and communications data (e.g., your preferences in receiving marketing from us).
We, our service providers, or our third-party partners may also automatically collect information from you when you visit our Website through cookies and other tracking technologies. Such information does not directly identify you as an individual and may include:
Cookies and Similar Technology
Site and Platform Analytics
How We Use Your Information
We may use Personal Information and other information as described herein including for the following purposes:
- To contact you about and provide you and our clients with our services;
- To operate the Website and to provide you with any specific services that you have requested;
- To deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, legal process, or governmental regulation;
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- For internal research; for technological development and demonstration; and to improve, upgrade, or enhance our Website;
- For detecting security incidents; protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- To investigate suspected fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule, or regulation, or the policies for the Website;
- In connection with a bankruptcy proceeding or the sale, merger, or change of control of the Company or the division responsible for the services with which your information is associated;
- To respond to your direct inquiries;
- To add you to our mailing lists and send you emails from time to time; and
- For any additional purposes that you specifically consent to.
As noted above, we may collect information that is not Personal Information (“Non-Personal Information”), including information lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records, or aggregate or de-identified information. Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may collect, use, and disclose such information for any purpose permitted by law. In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information. If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information.
Third-Party Links and Social Media
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites, apps, or services from within the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites, and by providing a link, we are not endorsing or promoting such third-party sites.
The Website may integrate with social networking services. We do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third-party services to operate properly and fairly. You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network, or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure transmission of your information from your devices to our servers by utilizing encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and the Company, or information stored on the Website or our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers, and your use of the Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your Personal Information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your information, we may continue to retain and use anonymous or aggregated data previously collected. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Protection for Children
Our Website is intended for users ages 18 and over. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. When we become aware that Personal Information (or other information that is protected under applicable law) from a child under 13 has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt-out in this manner, certain aspects of our services may no longer be available to you.
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website, and some of the Website’s functionality may be affected.
Please note that, unless required by law, we do not respond to or honor “Do Not Track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Changes to Policy
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.